What is the difference between intelligent servo electric batch and ordinary electric electric batch? Many customers have such questions, in fact, the lock screw, the general electric batch and pneumatic batch are still widely used in the industry. The main reason is low cost, light weight and fast effect. However, with the gradual transformation of China's manufacturing industry and the continuous updating of products, the original GE batches and pneumatic batches have been unable to adapt to the development of high-end manufacturing.
In this environment, new locking screw technology has emerged, especially for the fastening requirements of high-end manufacturing precision. It can be said that the use of precision screw fastening servo control technology is a very good technology. Now let's talk about the difference between the quick-action intelligent servo batch and the ordinary electric power batch!
First, the speed
The quick-acting special servo electric batch adopts intelligent brushless servo electric screwdriver controller with dedicated servo control algorithm. The output is large, the response is fast, the speed is high, the inertia is small, the rotation is smooth, and the torque is stable.
Second, the accuracy
1. Quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver is based on servo control technology, which can ensure that the torque accuracy of millions of tightening assemblies is controlled at a standard deviation of ≤ 3%.
2. Under normal working conditions, the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can achieve Cmk≥1.67 (torque setting tolerance ±10% conforms to IS05393 and 6 Sigm a principle. The Cmk value of 1.67 means only 0.6 times per million screws The rate of failure, that is, the pass rate is as high as 99.99994%.
3, built-in current and angle measurement can achieve precise control and monitoring of the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver in each tightening process, to record all important tightening process parameters, and to ensure the highest precision.
4. Quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can realize free programming of the tightening assembly process. Within the performance parameters, the torque, speed, waiting time and direction of rotation can be freely set and adjusted according to different tightening process requirements for precise tightening.
Third, the cost
1. As mentioned above, why many manufacturers still use ordinary electric and pneumatic electric batches, the main reason is cost. However, we must note that the service life of a common electric batch is quite different from the service life of a servo electric batch. From the perspective of long-term investment, the cost of money between the two is not far behind. However, in terms of the production efficiency, it can be said that the speed servo electric machine is better than the ordinary electric batch.
2, the use of brushless servo motor significantly reduces operating costs, thereby obtaining a long life cycle, while ensuring robust power performance and torque bee output, is the customer's ideal CNC tightening assembly process options.
4, data storage and statistics
The quick-acting servo electric batch can realize the automatic statistics function, and the number of passing, the number of unqualified, and the pass rate are displayed on the main interface. At the same time, it can be connected to store the 600-day tightening record, and the corresponding record can be exported from the computer. Provide a scientific basis for quality tracking.
5, easy to operate
1. The quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver adopts brushless motor and cooperates with SD-PF5015 or SD-PF5030 controller to ensure the flexibility of the tightening process and process reliability.
2. High-precision and comprehensive monitoring function of the quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can ensure the reliability of the tightening process to the utmost extent.
3, quick-action brushless servo electric screwdriver can achieve free programming of the tightening assembly process. Within the performance parameters, the torque, speed, waiting time and direction of rotation can be freely set and adjusted according to different tightening process requirements for precise tightening.
The above is about the difference between the intelligent servo electric batch and the ordinary electric electric batch. The quick-acting servo electric batch intelligent tightening system optimizes the tightening process and improves the production efficiency. The common tightening faults such as floating lock, sliding tooth and diagonal hit are brought. The rework situation has come, reducing unnecessary production costs.